You own the most powerful longarm in the industry – Use it that way! “Be Creative With your Mach 3™: Creating & Modifying Designs With The Innova AutoPilot Mach 3™” is not just a title! It is a way of enhancing your quilts!
The Draw function, when combined with EndSnap, Split, Wreath, Morph and others give you the ability to work on those challenging quilts as well as creating new designs from scratch, combining existing designs, and altering existing designs to your requirements. The quilting needs to complement or fit the quilt top. Using these techniques you can succeed in even the most difficult situations.
The self-study course begins with basic concepts of longarm designs and continues through ten exercise that have been created from actual instances that Ruth has encountered. These ten exercises provide a working knowledge of the building blocks to provide a basis for your imagination to run wild.
The exercises create the building-blocks to create the most intricate designs without purchasing additional designing software.
This self-study course is comprised of materials that are:
- An eighty-four page, full color workbook with 10 Exercises and an Overview of longarm design.
- Four designs that are incorporated in the Exercises.
- Four pictures from which to build or modify designs.
- Eleven MP4 videos lasting two hours of the AutoPilot Mach 3 screens covering the Forward/Introduction as well as listening to the author walk you through the ten Exercises, matching the Workbook step-by-step.
- Two fifteen minute sessions of phone or on-line Technical Support for assistance with the materials.
Table Of Contents of the self-study course
The Table of Contents provides a good, high-level, orientation on the topics:
- Single User License
- Forward – Initial Instructions
- Overview – Fundamentals Of Longarm Designs
- Exercise 1 – Pop-Up Menus, Segments, Nodes
- Exercise 2 – Create A Design By Tracing A Picture
- Exercise 3 – Making A Design Into A Border
- Exercise 4 – Substituting An Object In An Existing Design
- Exercise 5 – Letters & Connecting
- Exercise 6 – Increasing Complexity & Symmetry With Wreath
- Exercise 7 – Correcting Trimming Abnormalities In E2E Designs
- Exercise 8 – Creating Symmetry With Copy
- Exercise 9 – Adjusting For Poorly Pieced Blocks
- Exercise 10 – Designing For Unusual Blocks
- Error Feedback & Evaluation Forms
“Thank you for sharing your so many of your tips, tricks and techniques! The information has saved me countless hours while noticeably improving my quilting skills. I am getting so much more out of my Innova quilting machine. The course work is very easy to follow and presented in a manner that is easy to learn and retain. The knowledge I’ve gained has given me the confidence to take on much more challenging projects. Thank you!” - John W.
"These well-written exercises really inspired me to use the Draw Tool more often. I always knew it was there, waiting for me to use, but I didn't often have the inspiration to reach for it. Now I am looking at this tool with an entirely new appreciation for what I can do with it! The Draw Tool will now be a "go to" tool every day --- thanks to this book!" - Robin H.
“Thanks Rick and Ruthanna for producing this exclusive training material! You have demystified editing and drawing digital patterns for computerized quilting. The booklet and videos are simply perfect for self-study.” - Julie L.
When Ruth got her AutoPilot Mach 3s, she no longer asked me for new designs and alterations of existing designs. Prior to the Innovas I had designed over 1,600 designs, which are for sale on our web-site. I haven't designed anything since we purchased the Innovas. – Rick G.
Sample Page & Video
This page and corresponding video is from page 27 of Exercise #4 - "Substituting An Object In An Existing Design."
This is an advanced course. Before taking this course, you should have a physical and basic knowledge of your Innova and its computer/monitor.
- Common knowledge of computers
- USB Drives
- Running programs
- Using File Explorer to find files
- Mouse, buttons, and roller bar
- Running AutoPilot for edge-to-edge
- Running AutoPilot for quilts that require light customization, such as borders with an E2E center
Single User License To Use Proprietary Materials Relating To “Be Creative With Your Mach3™! Draw, EndSnap, Split, Wreath & Go! Creating & Modifying Designs With The Innova AutoPilot Mach 3™
NOTICE: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT
Use of These Materials
The use, perusal, review, and/or analysis [Use] of the Materials by a person, group, or business [You] is only allowed according to the guidelines of this Limited Single User License Agreement [License]. The License is to You and is not associated with a computer, system, any other person, company, or entity.
Who Owns The Materials
Forever In Stitches, LLC [Owner] is the Owner of the Materials. All Materials are copyrighted. The Owner has all and exclusive rights to the materials. All License Agreements must originate from the Owner for compensation.
The Owner created these Materials because they are key to their core business goals and are therefore proprietary, confidential, and valuable.
It is the Owner intent to provide You with the opportunity to accomplish a high level of skill in the use of the use of the Draw and related functions of the Innova Autopilot Mach 3™ software. The Materials should prove to be a valuable creative and competitive advantage for You.
What Materials Are Covered By The Single User License
- The items that constitute these Materials are, in part or together:
- The workbook entitled “Draw, EndSnap, Split, Wreath & Go With The Innova AutoPilot Mach 3™ for the Innova” [Workbook].
- Electronic materials including the exercises, videos, and all designs used in the Workbook [USB Drive]; and,
- Any one or all the videos of the exercises and exercises in the Workbook [Videos].
What You Can Do With The Materials
- With any of the Materials, You [the purchaser, immediate family member, and employees who perform longarming services for You] are licensed to privately do the following with the Materials:
- Read or refer to the Workbook as often as You deem necessary;
- Do the Exercises as many times and as often as You wish;
- Watch the videos as often as You like;
- Do any combination of the above as often as You desire;
- The patterns are for Your use only;
- If you wish to study the Materials with a friend, the friend must purchase their own copy of the materials.
- Make a copy for backup of the USB Drive and videos to protect Your investment from loss or corruption; and,
- You may recommend or critique the Material without disclosing the details of the contents.
- The above must be done by Yourself or with another/others who has/have properly acquired their own License(s) and are using their own copies of the Materials from the Owner.
What You Cannot Do With The Materials
- Share or show any part or the entirety of the Materials;
- Teach, demonstrate, show, or instruct others, for remuneration or not, using any part of these Materials;
- Store the Materials on the web, social media, email, or any other method that could be used by another person; or,
- Sell, give, or donate the Materials, including the patterns, for remuneration or not.
Deviation from this License is only authorized with written approval from one of the Owner.
Accidental or intentional misuse of the Materials is deemed to have a severe negative effect on the Owner and action will be taken in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana
If You have questions about this license agreement, contact Forever In Stitches, LLC at +1.567.208.3572 or RickG@ForeverInStitches.com.
Agreement With The License
If You do not agree with this license agreement, please, immediately return all the Materials to the instructor or the company/person from which You procured these Materials.
If You agree to abide by the license agreement, please keep one copy with the Materials and sign and date the other below and send one to either of the addresses below.
Nonetheless, use of these materials in any way constitutes acceptance of this License agreement. For Your records, there is a copy of the License Agreement in Your workbook.