Forever In Stitches has adopted the following standards for employees as well as walk-in and DIY longarming clients when clients are present. These do not apply to mail-in services.
- Make an appointment at 219.225.8085 to turn in tops, to schedule at DIY session, or just peruse. This is to allow us to make sure we don't have too many people in the studio at one time.
- No more than two non-empl0yees will be granted entrance at any one time.
- The wearing of masks is required if any customer or employee suggests it. If you do not have a mask, then we will supply one.
- No-contact, forehead temperature taking is required.
- Temperatures over 99.5 degrees are not permitted further entrance.
- Those not feeling well are not permitted entrance.
- Single-use gloves are available.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- No one under 16 may accompany the quilter/piecer unless they are the quilter.
- See DIY longarm rental for other possible limitations.
We are trying our best to provide a safe experience. However, you have the responsibility to follow your standards. It is your responsibility to leave, or not enter, if you feel that our standards, or the status of the shop when you are there, are not sufficient for your safety.